Wastewater treatment plant AZUD WW to meet the discharge or recycled requirements of urban and industrial wastewater.
The plant uses the MBBR (Moving Bed Bio Reactor) technology, based on the growth of biomass in a plastic supports (carriers) suspended in the bioreactor mixed liquor.
These carriers allow more concentration of microorganisms per unit volume than a conventional system, reaching high quality effluent in a minimum area of implementation.
System advantage MBBR
- Excellent wastewater treatment efficiency in a small volume, suitable for organic matter biodegradation and nutrient removal.
- High flexibility; it might be possible to increase the wastewater treament capacity, increasing the percentage of carriers in the reactor.
- Simple and robust process, easy operation and control.
- It does not need the biomass recirculation to the reactor.
- No bulking problem.
- Higher resistance to peak loads.